Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Waterfall of tears

I dreamt I heard a woman crying under the cover in the bed and she was crying so hard she had puddles of tears that cascaded into a waterfall. I pulled the cover back and asked her not to cry so I could find out what’s wrong and she said, “You’re the one that He loves” and I replied but “You have Him”. I said this just to stop her from crying but I knew that I would have him because he loved me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 32 & GA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Waterfall of tears

Shortcakes,
Is there an actual 'he' in your life that you are romantically involved, have been involved with or wish to be involved? The crying and the tears may indicate a need for an emotional release. You may be covering up certain emotions, perhaps to do with a relationship in your life. If there is not a 'he' then perhaps there is a conflict with your masculine aspects that need resolution. Crying is not a masculine trait. Perhaps you see yourself as too emotional, in need of a stronger masculine aspect. That would lend itself to a real love of 'he', a stronger masculine aspect, to you. You would not be so emotional.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Yes, in the past there was a particular young man that I fell deeply in love with but we went different directions. I hid my true feelings from him during the relationship due to immaturity and fear of being hurt. I don't think he felt the same way I did about him.

Do you think this is the "He" she referred to in my dream? Why?

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Shortcakes,
A definite probability. The tears could represent the emotional tears you hold because of the relationship, and the hurt. Trying to cover that up {covers} will often cascade you into deeper emotional pain. But to realize now that you were immature is how the dream helps you focus on how to deal with the pain. To a degree the dream is also speaking to your own masculine aspects, that you should perhaps utilize those aspects to be stronger, and to move on. There is always another 'love' of the heart.

If there are lingering emotions toward the 'he' from your dream, and a possibility that it can still work, then the dream could be addressing that aspect of your life. Not knowing the status of the relationship {I know it is in the past} defines the limits I have in addressing the personal aspect. You may want to read my last reply post to Viki's dream to help you better understand the personal aspects of a dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

I'm a married woman holding feelings for a past love. It all seems so wrong for me to be still wish I had a chance with him.

I'm Awful!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the insight!

stats from 7-14-10 to the present