Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cards

please help me out to interpret my drean.this dream says that i have six cards which is not shown to me.this card will decide the fate of coming back of my old relation.this relation meant alot to me.help me...thanks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: mumbai

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: cards

ish,
It is very hard to determine what your card dream may be trying to address without more to go on. If you would give more details to the dream, and the relationship, then perhaps we can find thge meaning. Also provide your age.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

status of that card is not shown,relationship is he is my ex boyfriend and my age is 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

ish,
The meaning of the number six is what needs to be determined from your dream. Is there any personal significance to this number? I have always thought of the number six as one representing conflict in the desire to obtain completeness, wholeness, happiness in life {9 upside down}. Cards are often sen as a gamble. Perhaps the relationship with this person is more of a gamble than a sure thing. Is he definitely someone who you can trust, someone who would devote themself to you? Or is that a gamble you would have to take to restart the relationship? Give that idea some thought and let me know what you come up with.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

yeah,its a gamble .we are in relationship for past 2 years than we thought of our marriage plans but his parents were not agreed at the point and this guy back tracked,then i lost hope of him coming back but than i dreamt of being getting married to him and has seen the negative thinking of his mother and sister than i see lots of gifts were lying in his rooms and thn i cum to know tht those were some of mine and some of other gals but thn i had seen those glass pots gifted to him by others were broken and thrown thn i see my self getting married to him and my parents were gifting me pack of nuts and see my dad very happy....one part i understood later in my life that mainly his mom is disagreed and than i come to thn his sis were also have been greatly inspired by his mom but tht thg i was not aware of whn i had seen the dream.....but for the next part i need ur help....is he is goin to come back.....

ish,
Whether he is cominng back or not is not within your dream. Dreams do not predict what is going to happen, beyond what you already know is possible of happening. Dreams address your true feelings and emotionas about aspects of your life. If my interpretation is correct, that it would be a gamble to involve yourself with your ex boyfriend, is addressing your unconscious concerns that the relationship may be a gamble. Consciously you may think you could accpet him no matter what. Unconsciously {your true feelings about him} you may have serious qustions about the relationsghip. If it is a gamble because of his actions toward you, the way he treats you, his attitude about taking the relationship serious, then I would suggest you do some serious thinking before you try to make up with him. Your conscious mind can blur the truth but your unconscious dream will not. The dream demonstrates what you really feel no matter how you think you feel consciously. Take time to examine the relationship and see if it is really worth the pain and effort. Most important; you may love him but does he love you as much? No matter how much you wish it would work, you must face the realities. If getting back together with him is only a dreams but not realistic in your waking life, do not involve yourself again just because of the dream. You are probably mis-interpeting the dream.

Gerard

thanks.........

stats from 7-14-10 to the present