Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Parkinsons Disease?

Had a dream last night, in which there was a red rash on my right arm and someone said "It's Parkinson's disease' or "It's for Parkinson's disease" and then injected me on the spot where the rash was with something? It wasn't particularly alarming at the time, and had no strong emotions connected with it.
The mood was generally neutral?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Parkinsons Disease?

Claire,
Could there be other associations to 'Parkinson disease' other than the actual disease itself? Does the term Parkinson have other meaningful connections for you?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Gerard

The only other association that I have with 'Parkinson' is the famous UK TV host, who is regularly on our screens interviewing famous people.
I have watched his show a few times, I can't think of any other association?

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

Hi

It all makes sense now lol
'parkinsons disease' - what does parkinson do in the UK? interview people! - I have an interview now tomorrow! I have been in a foul mood today, which I think is to do with interview nerves, and have literally "seen red" when driving, with a couple of people 'hogging' the road etc. 'Rash' could be warning me not to say or do anything 'rash' because of my red, angry mood?
So therefore the 'red rash' is caused by 'Parkinsons Disease' - literally feeling ill because of interview nerves and this dream was warning me to 'cool it'
and 'innoculate' myself against stress!
Nice warning dream mind - but I still lost it!!!! lol

Claire,
Some would call that a stretch but I never question the power of the psyche. Go with it. And see if there is something beyond just a rash with the interview.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Just an update that could have relevence to this dream. A friend said his partner's grandfather died this morning from a stroke and altzeimer's disease.
This was after watching the Parkinson show last night and thinking in the dream "is it parkinsons or altzeimers disease? I'm still not sure what the rash part is about. But I remember having that familiar deja vu feeling, like when everything is coming together and something will happen.

Maybe theres no relevence at all and I'm just making tenuious links, but its one of those coincidence things...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 uk

see also the links with my posts about the dress and white hare dream and the ladies prophet dream, this
suggested 'interview' to me and the interview 'disease' was that of sexism in the workplace.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 UK

the more i think about it the more these three dreams led up to this event and worked together on different nights/dreams on a subconcious level.

Claire,
Wonderful you were able to uncover the message of these dreams.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

I could be completely wrong, but the real life waking experience was 'real enough' and has now been passed onto the equal opportuities commission part of the council I applied to so they are investigating it.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present