Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ghost kiss

Hi this is my first post here. My dream was about a young lady that I know we are good friends and we get separated and I go looking for her. But somewhere along the way I died but I never saw my body. I make it to some sort of airport (being a ghost) and had this idea to hop on a space shuttle but as soon as I had that idea the shuttle started to blastoff and I jumped then clawed my way up to the front of the shuttle and nobody was driving. I went into the shuttle and orbited the moon and saw an old friend on the moon. Then it was back to earth and I just happened to stop at the building she was in. I run in and kiss her on the lips it was a short but very passionate kiss. When I removed my lips from hers I realized I was too late. So I left a couple of DVDs on the table and left and that was it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 Northplatte Ne

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Ghost kiss

Hi

This dream seems to be about wishing to unite with your anima (see anima/animus description on website).
You meet a lady friend ( your anima is usually represented by a figure of the opposite sex) but then you die - there is a change you are facing at the moment, which is dying to your purely one-sided masculine psyche in order to unite in balance with your anima. The space motifs could be a pun on the need for 'personal space' to work through and comes to terms with these new changes in your psyche.
you kiss her - you manage an inital step towards individuation, but then 'its too late'. You leave some dvds on the table - which is a pun on the word
'recording' or more accurately 'record'. You have managed to make a record of this dream ( your post on this website) and so consequentley it's not too late, as you can continue taking the next step towards psychological growth and understand how the anima and animus work together... good luck!...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Ghost kiss

Thank you for the Information I will do my best with this information. If I come up with any more info I will post it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 Northplatte

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present