Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Red and snakes

I had a dream a few nights ago and in the dream, i was married to a friend of mine Ray (who lives in Cali, we both would like to be together, but we live in different states) and in my dream, we had a HUGE house that had red carpet and it didnt have alot of walls, and on the walls it did have, they were red as well and they had tv's in them. and in almost every room was an in ground sauna, it was like a japanese style house. I remember feeling great with him, and i remember him telling me he felt great with me, well as we were walking through the house, there were snakes EVERYWHERE. They were going to harm us, they were just slithering around and ray was protecting me even though they werent going to hurt me. This dream has confused me so much. I am thinking that the snakes represent my past relationships and ray was trying to protect me from them, he has been there with me through my past 2 relationships and they both ended badly....anyone have any suggestions?

~Ginger~

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19 Oklahoma

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Red and snakes

Oh yeah, whats even weirder, is that wheni told him about the dream, he has had several dreams where he lived in the house that I had just described, and he had never told me about the house in his dreams...does it mean somethign if we dream about the exact same house?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19 Oklahoma

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Hi Ginger

i didn't see that you had not had a reply - I'll look at your dreams over the day and get back to you

Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Hi Ginger

Having a similar / same image in your dreams as Ray is pretty amazing - it could be 'explained' by the idea that we are really all connected ,,, although there are definitely people with whom we synchronise. You know those people with whom we just click. This doesn't have to be love; it may well be described as 'soul connectedness'.

On this theme - red in the dream is a colour of passion; it is also the colour of the first charka if I remember correctly. This chakra is about connectedness ,,, to the Universe, the core of the Earth ,,,our deepest connections.
From the perspective of this 'primal home', the TV's could represent the 'remote' and artificial nature of the world we live in ,,,
Snakes in dreams ,,, now there is a big topic that is never easily addressed and have many potential meanings. New life / change is a big one (as they shed their old skin). You are not fearful yet there is lots of new potential around you in your life at present ,,, Does that fit what is going on for you at present ?
It is possible that the dream is addressing the role that Ray has for you in your life ,, his 'protection'. And there is another possible meaning ,, that the inner masculine side of you is protecting you also; from the potential bites that are around you in your life now. You are feeling more comfortable with this side of yourself now - more able to move around more freely in your waking life.

What are you thoughts ?
All the best
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present