Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
snake head

I am given the head of a fish by a woman. She asks me to make a soup out of it and drink it. When I look at it closesly it is not a fish but the head of a dead snake. The strange thing about it is that the head has no flesh but the skin which is scaly and silver and very fresh and clinging to the skull. I am not afraid but hesitant in comsuming it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: snake head

happy,
Your dream may be addressing your overall life experiences and the changes you are going through. When you look at where you are in life, at mid-life, there is a transformation taking place. The past experiences in your life is a part of your transformation and thinking about those experiences and where you are now is common at mid-life. You may be hesitant to look back but in reality you know you need to confront the past so you can navigate your future.

Have you been giving thoughts to the changes you are going through in your mid-life years? If so then this may be the central message of the dream and the need to consume those past experiences.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present