Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RELATIONS

I AM HAVING A NICE BUT SOMEWHAT STRANGE DREAM OVER AND OVER AGAIN. EACH DREAM IS DIFFERENT IN IT'S OWN WAY BUT I AM ALWAYS DOING THE SAME THING IN IT. I AM PLEASURING MY BOYFRIEND ORALLY. I AM VERY ATTRACTED TO HIM AND LOVE HIM VERY MUCH, BUT DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I AM ALWAYS DREAMING THIS INSTEAD OF DREAMING ABOUT US HAVING SEX. CAN YOU HELP ME UNDERSTAND?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 CUMMING, GA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? NO

Re: RELATIONS

Jessica,
Pleasing your boyfriend orally doesn't necessarily mean oral sex. Perhaps it has to do with communicating with him. Is there a problem with communication between the two of you?

It could also have to do with his desires for you to preform oral sex. Is this a point of contention in your sex life?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

I GUESS YOU ARE RIGHT, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO MEAN THAT IT IS ORAL SEX. BUT IN MY DREAM THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING. WE ARE HAVING A LITTLE BIT OF TROUBLE WITH COMMUNICATION. WE DON'T GET TO SEE EACH OTHER MUCH BECAUSE OUR WORK SCHEDULES CONFLICT. WE DEFINATLEY HAVE NO TROUBLES IN THE BEDROOM THOUGH. WE BOTH ENJOY GIVING AND RECIEVING ORAL SEX AND ARE BOTH OPEN TO DISCUSSING IT WITH EACH OTHER ON HOW TO IMPROVE OR JUST ABOUT TRYING DIFFERENT THINGS. WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO ABOUT THIS DREAM THOUGH? SHOULD I TELL HIM ABOUT IT OR KEEP IT TO MYSELF?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 CUMMING, GA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? NO

Jesica,
Dreams most often speak in symbols and metaphors. Oral can be oral sex but as often it can symbolize oral communications or some other related metaphor. Since there isn't any problems in the bedroom then the dream is most likely addressing communications problems. Pleasuring your boiyfriend orally, communication wise, would make both of you happpy. It is always important to discuss such things so you can work them out. Be open with him and discuss the conflicts of not seeing each other enough and being able to communicate with each other more often. Perhaps there are ways to help resolve those conflicts.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present