Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hair falling out in clumps

I keep having this dream for the last week of my dread locks falling out in clumps. It's not the same dream, but the end results are the same and that is my hair falling out from the roots. Does anyone know what this means?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39/ Atlanta, GA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Hair falling out in clumps

Stephanie,

Perhaps signifies a need to let go (falling out) of some fixed idea or way of thinking (roots, rooted in your head) that does not serve you in a positive manner. Also, dreads, being single strands of hair artificially clustered together, may represent a group, be it a group of interrelated thoughts, and/or people as peers, co workers, associates, etc.

This would have personal association, meaning only you would know exactly what it is. To determine what this could be examine events and thoughts on days just prior to and the day of the dream(s). Look for a continuing thread of negative thoughts or reactions to something. What do you experience that your inner self wants to drop out or away from, or needs to...

If you can not determine the exact issue, posting a complete dream may assist in providing more detail, both to the interpreter and then to you in the interpretation.

Please respond with your thoughts, both about the dream and interpretation. Perhaps we can work together to delve a little deeper.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present