Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cabbage field

In the last night dream, I was passing by a field planted with cabbages and cauliflowers. I stop as I see a middle-age village woman approaching me, giving me a cauliflower. Then she starts to cook couliflowers for her children in a corner of her field.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: cabbage field

elona,
There are many possibilities to the meaning of this dream but since we know there are attitudes and traits about yourself you wish to change or improve I will focus on those aspects in regard to this dream.

Cauliflower and cabbages are things that grow, naturally. A cauliflower is a compact head of white undeveloped flowers. This may allude to what you feel is your 'undeveloped' personality, your shyness and other anxieties. These are in tour head and you are beginning to think about them, a lot. The middle aged woman may represent the maturing you wish for so not to possess these perceived negative traits. You may need to grow into these changes, they need further preparation before they can truly start to develop. The children would be those underdeveloped aspects that need nurturing so to grow properly, and naturally.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: cabbage field

Thanks for the interpretation Gerard. Mine is becoming a dreams mode. Last night I dreamt again of the "end of the world" that an old man was saying it was coming the next "trimester". I also saw people trying to package food and supplies in boxes reading "AID"(!)
It is logical to think there are still unresolved issues in me. But I truly don't know how to make use of these dreams. Seems that they suggest only the situation, not the solution.
elona

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present