Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Second Opinions

Second opinions to posted dreams are always good. Because I or someone else gives an interpretation does not mean others should not. I do not represent the final word on any posted dream. Second or third insights to a dream may lend themselves to the orginal interpretation or may be more on the mark than the first interpretation. I encourage all to freely give their insights. We all learn from the experiences and insights of others.
Even though we all {for the most part} have insights from having studied Jungian dream psychology we also are human and have those days when we do see as clearly as we would wish. I have been wrong in my conclusions before and surely will be wrong on some in the future. But we should never let that stand in the way of providing help to others who seek to understand their dreams. In the end it is as important of our willingness to share our insights as it is getting the interpretation right. Working with dreams is often a hit or miss proposition and working together with the dreamer will most always come to the right conclusions to the dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Second Opinions

Gerard,
Thanks for the reminder it's a free for all here. And that everyones' insight is valued. I learn alot from the group.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Also, one positive aspect of this particular website is the way everyone's outlooks are empowered and made to feel important and how tolerant we are of differences and celebrating those.
only an open mind admits that by learning more we discover we know less and need a variety of perspectives to support us in not losing our humanity.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Thanks Gerard

I have never been to sure about this. I have gone through cycles of thining that a second post might confuse, and others where I think 'the more the merryer'.

I know for myself I apprecitae feedback from multiple folk as this casts the net wide and can trigger something that is on the fringes.

many thanks
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks all,
I appreciate it being said. It helps!
(by the way, Yes!! isn't it a great site)
Nicola

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41 country NSW Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Yes, Nicola, and still some friends of mine say either
they "don't dream or don't remember any of their dreams"?!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

Hi Claire,
Yes, it's a facinating and rich world (the dream world) isn't it! Still the world is a big place (and rich in it's way to)...each to his own, eh?!
Thanks for your support.
regards, Nicola

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41 country NSW Australia

stats from 7-14-10 to the present