Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reaccuring Dreams

Oh I did not know that we had to post a follow up. Anyway I keep on persistently whether its a month or two months having this dream about a guy that I do not know or have even met. I can not tell you all of the contents of my dream, because it is kind of sexual, but It seems to accur when I think about him. I do not ever see his face all I know is that he is a robust man he has muscles and everything and we love each other. I have often wondered if he is from a foreign country or if his parents are from a foreign country, because there was like a japanese themed scenery toward the back. My question is and I know that I'm going to sound stupid is it possible for people to control what they see at night, like in dreams and can soul mates make contact in that way? Real stupid hugh?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20 Hermitage, TN

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Reaccuring Dreams

Hi.
That doesn't sound stupid to me. Us humans are very closed minded aren't we, if we don't know something we assume that it can not be possible.

I think our brains are so very complex that we may never understand it's full potential and just maybe we can see our soulmates in our sleep.

I have heard of stories where people predicted the future through their dreams, some do not believe in that though.

Maybe this man you are dreaming of is the manifestation of your heart's desires.

I sometimes dream about babies as I deep down inside want to be a mother more than anything. :)

Hope that was helpful,
Tink

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22, Michigan

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Re: Reaccuring Dreams

Thank ya tinkay! Yeah I believe it too. I have another where I well I often have dreams of the future that I believe are prophetic. Like this one where I am rising past earth, then the stars, then galaxies and I keep on rising, but I sincerely don't know what that could mean? Any ideas

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20 Hermitage, TN

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Reaccuring Dreams

Hi Alexander

Stars usually signify a form of guidance or a pun or play on words, you're a star - an indication of the expanding self ( in a positive way) - your creative self also. The galaxy again is pointing to your expanding self.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present