Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dreams

I dreamt as I was looking out of my window into the backyard I saw an area with green grass , bright lights and a bridge. It almost seems the description someone would give of what haven looks like, it was breath taking. After staring for some time I made the attempt to go towards that spot but then I woke up because it felt like I was going to fall. What does this dream means, pls help me understand.

thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 / canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: dreams

Monica,
Are you looking for something in your life but there always sems to be something that prevents you from obtaining it? Green grass {grass is greener on the other side of the fence} and bright lights {brighter days ahead} may be indicative of such desires. The problem that keeps you from obtaining this thing may be a fear that you will fail, or fall.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: dreams

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY, YOUR INTERPATATION WAS VERY ACCURATE.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 / canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present