Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
False Friend?

Hi all!

Dreamt this morning:

My friend R has gained weight and she now has a penis. She is standing behind me. She wants to be intimate so I tell her she can put her penis between my thighs but she wants to put it in my anus.

In real life, this friend is overweight but in the dream more so. Also, I have only known her for a short time but she seems a true friend. However, there are times when I wondered if I can really trust her because of certain situations that have happened that she commented on and advised me on and turned out very badly for me, involving other friendships. I wondered if she was really acting in my best interest. I don't know if this dream is a commentary on this, as a warning....in the dream it wasn't that she wanted to be intimate, she wanted to "put it in my ______" another euphemism for 'screwing someone (me)over.' I am sorry for writing it out, it is the only way I know how to convey the message of the dream to you all. Also standing behind me could mean acting as if she is standing behind me, supporting me, but then she wants to.....maybe she is back stabbing me.

On the psychic level, this dream is saying something maybe about an imbalance in the feminine....it is overweight, then it has a penis, then it wants to interact with me in a way that has negative connotations.....

I really appreciate this friend, but I do have doubts, and am also wondering what does this dream mean about what is happening inside me.

I feel confused and vulnerable about this friendship.

thanks,
May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35/Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: False Friend?

May,
I believe the friend metaphor is primarily addressing the real life waking experiences with this friend. But like all dreams there is most likely a deeper interpretation you mentioned in your post {feminine imbalance}. The fact she is standing behind you and has a penis to insert from behind would indiacte suspions that her intentions in real life are questionable. This could very well represent her support but at the same time establish questions due to the actions in the dream. Her advice in the past has turned out to be bad so you have every right to be suspious and the dream may be reflecting this

But was it intentional bad advice she gave you? The dream seems to indicate you are unconsciously suspious of this possibility {she can put her penis between my thighs but she wants to put it in my anus}. Without using blount language we all know what that suggests. This may involve intuitive impressions on your part that may need to be given greater consideration. You speak about an imbalanced feminine aspect but we should never let any doubts about the usefulness of the feminine lead us atsray. Intuitiveness is perhaps the most important aspect of our feminine qualities and should always be given due consideration.

As for the deeper possibilities, your conclusions fit the overweight friend with a penis {overweight feminine aspect taking on masculine traits {penis}. Such an attitude would be a negative. But again it boils down to whether you should trust this inner feminine aspect fully, to the extend you put too much into it, or you have doubts about its power over you. I would examine this aspect thoroughly before coming to any conclusions. In your waking life one fact may be true but could be the opposite in your inner life {you may need to question your overweight friend's advice but do you need to pose the same to your inner feminine self?}. After all the dream seems to be posing the question of reliability on the feminine.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

May,
In addition to Gerard's great insights...
The overweight female with penis being overly masculinized feminine aspect. A constant social pressure on the feminine is to fully discount the intuitive to develop overly (overweight) rational and or agression aspect(s). The duality of this overly developed masculine is seen as Self effect, what we do to ourselves, and as the social effect to females and the greater result in society as a whole. All told - imbalance.

In the dream the unconscious appears to communicate/acknowledge the masculine aspect(s) are necessary - between the thighs - with the understanding the proper measure is key to achieving balance.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Thanks Gerard and Kathy!

This is right on! Question my friend and trust my self (inner, feminine, intuitive self). Also, balance is key, the feminine is always trustworthy (internal...and has developed potency...)

On some level I totally understood what you are saying but am having a hard time verbalizing it...but intuitively, I got you!

Thanks so much,
May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35/Europe

stats from 7-14-10 to the present