Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
evil child

I've been having recurring dreams about an absolutely evil child I have to kill. But he/she won't die. I usually wake up pretty unsatisified I can't stop this child from doint the horrible things she does, gruesome murder, tricks (lots of dirty tricks), lying. I have no children btw.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46, san diego

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: evil child

Barbara,
It is most likely the evil child you wish to kill is a part of your own psyche. Since he/she won't die there is probably some past emotional experience that you can not get rid of or have not addressed. The child may be speaking to your own childhood experiences.

Are there traumatic experiences from your childhood that are unresolved? The dream is probably addressing those issues. For more read about Childhood Experiences

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present