Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
living Abie Wrights life

in my dream i was a girl named Abie Wright. i was tall around about 5ft6 and i was 16. i wasnt actually her i was just inside her head so i could her her thoughts and feel her emotions. i dreamt that i was with abie's friend stefanie and we went shopping in manchester. we went to the traford senter and then had food in a chinese resteraunt. later that night we went to a concert (dont know what the band was called). we met up with stefanies boy friend and a guy called mick. him and abie went into a backroom were he kissed her passionetly. he then slammed her against a wall and i think he tried to rape her. she screamed and ran away but her arm got caught on his watch leaving a deep cut in her left wrist. he ran after her yelling that he would get her. she was followed by her friend stefanie then abie fainted.

if you know this abie please tell me and tell me what happend to her.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 13 england

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: living Abie Wrights life

Sarah,
You sounded concerned about what happened to Abie. As to who she is {if she is a real person} I can not answer. Since most dreams speak in metaphorical language she, in yout dream, most likley represents you, in some aspect. But your dream, being as young as you are, probably is addressing some waking life situation. What that is, and what aspetc she represents in your life is hard to determine without knowing a whole lot more about you.

It is important to understand that the dream is not about someone named abie {unless you have very close relationship with such a person, which evidently you don't}. It is about some part of your life. Looking at the dream and the characters I would suspect it has to do with peer experiences. She is you, most likely, but using another name. The actions in the dream may help explain where she fits in with you. Look at the dream dictionaries and see if you can find a meaning{s} that fit your recent life.

Do the people in your dream act out in real life as they seem in your dream? It may involve those experiences.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Sarah,
Could Abie Wright be a pun, a play on words? Is there a certain phrase in England this would match up to?

For example, here it could be a pun for slang/regional dialect pronounciation for 'I'll be alright'.

Just a thought.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

If you Google Abie Wright you first get the Aboriginal Hip Hop Group known as Local Knowledge, from Australia. If there is a connection there, Sarah having some knowledge of this band and/or person and not remember it. And the band is all guys.

On the other hand, perhaps the aborginal aspect connects, symbolic of the deeper intuitive unconscious self. In her dream Abi Wright is a girl, the feminine, the intuitive.
Of course we would be making a lot of assumptions over a mere inclusion of a name and then say it is archetypal.

But we can't dismiss it out of hand. Or can we?

Sarah. Are you aware of any special 'psychic' abilities, or perhaps you are very intuitive type? Perhaps your destiny will involve a highly developed intuitive Self. Are you into fairy tales or mythology, or ancient religions? If so then there would be a much better chance of an archetypal message in the dream.

But wait. We have the number 13, Sarah's age. Does that have meaning? 13! bad lucK! taking over someone else's body. magic! Hmmm. Is Wicca popular in England?

Of course at age 13 the dream probably is addressing everyday stresses and the above is speculative gobbligook.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present