Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A difficult situation

The Dream

Someone I know (female) is the granddaughter of the president. She is in conflict with him and accuses him of sexual harrassment. He is also her boss.

Real Life

This person has hurt me a lot in the past, and is hard for me to deal with and is really, really getting under my skin to the point that I have been thinking of them daily and worried about all the hurtful things they do, to the point of it affecting my concentration, life, and studies. Talking to them is simply not an option, and would be dangerous and hurtful. Life requires that we interact.

This person hates the government and probably the country that this president represented.

I am not sure if this is a continuation of the same dream or a dream fragment but:

I take a bus into a familiar (dreamscape) wilderness. I am supposed to be with my friends but thear not there. The bus driver at the destination tells me to wait and if they don't come I can go to the capital city of where I live.

I don't know if that was the end of the first dream, I think they were two short dreams right in a row.

This real life situation is causing me tremendous pain and angst and is really negatively affecting me. Part of my brain just tells me to just let go and stop even thinking about it or caring about the situation, because by worring about what this person is doing or not doing or might be doing to harm me directly or behind my back is actually becoming a self fullfilling prophecy and a form of self sabotage. This is a different person from the last dream I posted.

I am so upset about this situation, and this is the first dream I've had about this person and I am so sad that it has gotten to me to the point that my own work is failing while they are succeeding. They have hurt me and said hurtful things so it feels like a double injury. So, I am very curious about the dreams. Sorry for the long post but the two dreams are extremely short.

Thanks everyone,
May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: A difficult situation

Hi May,
Sorry not to get to your dream sooner. I will take a look at it in the morning. Others may want to coment before then.

Thanks,
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

May,
Is this female in your dream the person causing you all the pain and anguish? It may be alluding to her and at the same time to yourself. That being letting yourself suffer from her actions. Her actions may represent power and control over your higher emotions {higher being those emotions that greatly affect your life}. This may put her in a position of being 'boss' over your emotions. The controlling aspect would represent the masculine,

The second part of the dream may reflect a loss of identity with all aspects of who you are {ceding control of your emotions to this person who hurts you}. You are waiting to repossess these emotions so you can be at home with your true self {capital city}.

It is hard to determine the exact reasons for these dreams but they are probably related to your waking life emotions and activities. I hope you can find a way to get past this part of your life before it completely overwhelms you. I do suggest a deeper examination of your life to determine why your emotional self is influenced by others but your situation sounds dire. Perhaps you need to seek out real 'friends' to help you deal with the situation. The dream could be suggesting that {waiting for friends}.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

May,
I gather from your post you are indecisive about how to remedy the situation, both externally with those that hurt you, and internally within the Self. And that the internal battle is most difficult of the two. I can only comment have a wonderful sense of who you are. Hold to your principles to heal the internal breech. Embrace your work and goals, persevere and in the end you will attain the achievement you seek.

You already know I’m not an original thinker. So here are a few words from others that are…

“Just trust yourself, then you will know how to live."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it. This you have the power to revoke."
Marcus Aurelius

and lastly-

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it - always.”
Mahatma Gandhi

Kindest regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present