Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pregnancy

hi there, could you explain this one for me.....
i have two (nearly) grown up daughters and have been sterilised.....many years ago. dont want more!!!
dream the other night that i was pregnant, could feel the baby, was possibly about 7 months. also my friend was pregnant, but the weirdest bit was so was a horse that was sitting on the bathroom floor with me, it was a beautiful horse that sat next to me as if a pet dog!!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38 spain

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: pregnancy

tracey,
It is hard to pin down exactly waht this dreams is speaking to. Perhaps a little more info about the dream {is there more to it?} will help clarify the dream message. Also look at the following suggestions and let me know if any it fits. A follow-up post may help in determining more about the dream.

Pregnancy often symbolizes new expectations or something new is capable of developing in your life. It may also represent some aspect of your life that is developing and growing. The 7 months may represent a time frame conforming to your waking life, either the past or the future. If you look at your waking life and determine where the 7 may fit it probably will also fit with the dream message {has there been changes in your life in the past 7 months or are you 'expecting' something in the next 7 months? Or the 7 may represent something else related to this 'pregnancy'.

The pregnant friend probably represents a part of you that is developing or growing, perhaps a new aspect in your life. Since you can feel the baby it may suggest this event is an emotional aspect that you are dealing with. The 7 months may allude to something close to happening {a normal pregnancy lasts 9 months}.

As for the horse in the bathroom. And the dog. All 3 can represent instincts, or instinctual urges. Since the dream is addressing a pregnany {of course not a real one] then there may be a sexual aspect to the dream. Perhaps since you are not capable of getting pregnant it lets you be more free to indulge in your sex life. Since you do not wish to have more children, this horse may be that 'strong' physical' desire in your sex life. You have eliminated {bathroom} the obstacles in your life that get in the way of sexual freedom {wild horses run free}. The instinctual urges {sex is probably the greatest physical urge} represented by the pet dog suggest it is something you feel good about.

On the other hand the horse in the bathroom may represent repressed instinctual urges that have been eliminated. Bathrooms often represent a need or desire 'to get something out' or eliminate something in your life. Perhaps your sex life is less than what you wish it to be, it has been all but eliminated in your life.

I would consider menopause as a possibility but you are still very young for that to happen. Unless the sterilization has altered that. Mood swings may add to that possibility. That would also fit with the bathroom, perhaps a desire to eliminate such mood swings.

Look at your life and see which if any of the above may fit. Let me know your thoughts and perhaps we can pin down what the dream is trying to communicate about you and your life.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present