Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what does it mean ? :)

the dream starts i am at my country house - everything is happy and the sun is shinig and the grass is green :) and there comes a old lady - smiling saying how happy she is to see me again and that it is so great to see me again and i am happy to see her and to be there - like i came home from a long trip or duty i had to do or smth like that ... anyway - there is also next to us a beautyful white horse - also happy to see me and it is almost smiling at me and i am smiling back at it :)) and then i started to ask the old lady a question but she already knew what i was about to ask and she told me - oh well - the one you brought with you the last time - hhihihi - he fell in love and there he is all the day at the cemetery .. - the one she is talking about is a black horse and while she was saying that she was also smiling - me too and i told her - well , never mind hi'll be fine :)) - like whatever - :)) and i left with my beautyfull white horse to play ...
so - what can be the part of the black horse who i "saw" standing in the cemetery " in love " with a tombe ????
TNX :)))

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23- beograd srbija

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: what does it mean ? :)

Aleksandra,
Have you recently been engaged in a relationship that has ended, perhaps badly? You may be thinking of engaging in another relationship which you hope will bring you back to that blissful state that you perceive a relationship should be {that would be the country house with the shining sun and green grass.
This new relationship may need scrunity, you wise self looking back at the failed relationship and wondering whether the new one will be better.

If there is not a relationship then the dream may be addressing something old in your life that has 'died' {ended} and something new {and seemingly better} to replace it. Your wise self {old lady} may be cautioning you in which direction you should take about this matter.

Your response will help in determining what the message of the dream is.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

tnx gerard well actualy i had some kind of wierd relationship with one of my friend who is a girl ... and i end so now i don t have anything with her wich is what i wonted because it was really sick and now i have a new boyfriend who i like very much and sometimes i even think i found my man ;) but i don t know if the black horse is him telling me that i am in love with someone who is " dead " or the horse is that old story and it is telling me that i found what i wanted ...
so - "translate " me what my wise women is telling me plz - i really believe in dreams :))
TNX :))

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Aleksandra,
It seems I was correct with the framework of the dream {'weird' relationship that ended badly and the beginning of the new relationship-your new found man}. My analysis and statement "You may be thinking of engaging in another relationship which you hope will bring you back to that blissful state that you perceive a relationship should be" could very well be about the relationships also; blissful state you perceive a relationship should be {heterosexual}. The seemingly better relationship is your new guy, and heterosexual.

I believe the old lady addresses the 'weird' relationship with the 'girl' friend in the beginning of the dream. The white horse would be that true self, in this case the white horse would represent your new boyfriend. He is the knight on the white horse that has rescued you {alluding to your desire to find the wright fellow}. The black horse would represent the unconscious, or more accurately those rejected aspects. This would be alluding to the 'weird' bi-sexual relationship you had with your girlfriend. Unconsciously you reject such sexual content. You are not a lesbian, or bi-sexual, you are heterosexual. I believe this is what the dream is addressing.

As for whether you have found the right guy. You do leave with the white horse to 'play' with. That may be speaking to truthfulness as how you feel about him. Or it may merely be addressing one aspect of the relationship you find positive {he being a play thing}. And after looking back at the dream and my interpretation it does seem there is some questions about the new guy. If there are questions within the dream about this new guy {if my interpretation is correct} then there are probably real questions about how you truly feel. Your intuitive self will pick up on things your ego self {the aspect that goes with emotions instead of logic} will miss.

Are there questions about this new guy beyond the norm? Has he left 'clues' that your intuitive self questions? Or are you merely skeptical of relationships? If you have had failed encounters that may taint how you deal with future relationships.

Wish I could be more precise but I can only see so much in a dream. Only by knowing more about you personally could I get closer to that answer. Dreams don't tend to spell out definite answers to such questions. Only the deeper, and truthful, feelings you possess.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

tnx a alot gerard :) you really helped me :)) i think you are right :))
the other questions about the relationship - i am a wondering about what those feelings are all about but on the other side i think when it comes to relationships no one can actually tell what is really going one with the feeling and stuf :))
for now i think he is my hero on the white horse like in fairy tales :)))
tnx again :))))
:*

stats from 7-14-10 to the present