Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Baby and Snakes-disturbing

Don't read if you are easily distrubed or Pregnant.

I had a dream that I was at a friends house and her baby had a messy diaper. So she went to change it and it was full of black snakes that were coming out of the baby. And my friend just acted like it was normal. There were about 20-30 snakes that were moving and coming through the babys skin. My friend would just pull the snakes out and throw them out the window. After the diaper change-the dream was over.
Any ideas?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26, Utah

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Baby and Snakes-disturbing

Trish,
I get the impression this dream is dealing with certain attitudes you possess that have yet to fully mature. You may unconsciously {black snakes} not realize these aspects about yourself, aspects that may need changing but you keep ignoring. Instead you keep throwing away opportunities to make these changes. These attitudes are causing a 'messy' situation somewhere in your life.

Another possibility is there is someone, a female, whose attitude causes stress for you and causes certain messy situations for you. You tend to ignore this person and her attitudes but until you change the relationship it will remain as it is.

Look to see if there is a situation in your life that fits the above. Your response may help clarify the dream message.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks. That makes sense. And I didn't realize it until you said it. You are right and you seem like you know a lot about "inner" meaning.
Thanks again
I am sure that I will post again. (I have a lot of weird dreams)
Trish

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26, Utah

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Trish,
Thanks for your follow-up reply to my interpretation. Your response provides insights to those unrealized aspects of ourselves. And it is yet another verification that Jungian dream psychology has correctly mapped the psyche as no other has done.

The one thing about dreams is they often provide us with aspects of our lives we may not realize. We tend to 'hide' unpleasant, undesirable, or neglected aspects of the self. Using Jung's guide to understanding dreams we are able to interpret those 'hidden' aspects. They are often 'hidden' because we choose to ignore them, they are repressed, we neglect them for one reason or another, or we simply don't understand the importance they represent in our waking condition. Although the ego self may be fooled by these 'hidden' aspect the unconscious Self is not. If it is 'true' the unconscious, through our dreams, will provide us with those truths no matter how the ego feels about it.

As for my interpretation and how it {evidently} fits into your life. I've learned to read dreams {with Jung's tutelage} by concentrating on the whole motif of a dream. The individual symbols by themselves can often point in many directions. That can make little if any sense at all. But if the flow of the dream, using the symbols in the context of an emotional attitude or aspect of the dreamer, points to a certain possibility, a trained interpreter can usually assess that flow and come up with a viable motif. The verification comes when the dreamer has that ah ha! moment and realizes, 'that's it'!. It was there all the time.

Of course it is imperative that one possess a strong intuitive sense. Since dreams are often thought of as psychic events it is only reasonable that the extra senses we possess have a better understanding of those aspects we would normally overlook.

In the end it is incumbent on the dreamer to realize the significance of an interpretation. You evidently have a good grasp of your life and an awareness of the conditions in your life. That is a real positive for the future. It could make a difference in the decisions you make in life. As the saying goes, "most of the problems in life are of our own making'.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present