Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please Help Me Interpret this dream

Since I turned 22 I rarely remember my dreams when I wake up in the morning, but for some reason I woke up in a sweat, with my heart beating fast, and shaky this morning 12/14/06, and I remembered my dream. I was being chased by warewolves and vampires. I've been having dreams like this since I was young, and I think it's a little strange that I remembered this, I can't remember the last time I remembered a dream. Every dream like this happens differently, it's never the same place or people, but it's always vampires and warewolves trying to kill me. Does that have a hidden meaning in it? Please Help me, & Thank you for you time.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 New York

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Please Help Me Interpret this dream

Farah,
Anytime you have continuous dreams about werewolves and vampires there is a good possibility there are unresolved issues in your life. Werewolves are animals that are not what they seem {a person turns into a werewolf} on the surface. This may be addressing unconscious aspects that are not what them seem to be in the present. You may have repressed experiences in your life. Werewolves are also symbolic of fear and anger.

Vampires suck the blood, or energy, from a person. There may be past experiences that tend to do this for you. But since you have been unable to remember your dreams until this one {this may be a mechanism to repress something in the unconscious}, this dream may be trying to get you to address these unresolved issues before they do start to drain you emotionally.

When a person starts to remember, and confront past negative experiences, there is often a change in that person's life. This would be the 'killing' in your dreams. Death is symbolic of change and when you confront repressed negative experiences a change takes place, a positive change.

Are there any resolved issues in your life? I would start by looking back to when you started having such dreams to help you determine what that might be. It could be very traumatic experience{s} or experiences that for some reason left a negative impression.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Please Help Me Interpret this dream

Further comment about this dream. As most know dreams of someone this age often adddress current ego
situations, more so than they would deeper issues. With this dream I looked to the deeper possibilities because of the dreamer's contineous dreams with the same themes {werewolves and vampires}. She has had dreams of this kind since she was young{er}. This would indicate deeper issues more so than current ego experiences. The stimulus for the dream may be a current experience in her life, something with strong psychic undertones related to the unresolved issues.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present