Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dead friend

I dreamt about my bestfriend who died last year. In the dream it was 2 days before christmas(she actually died on boxing day)In the dream i was trying to get her to the hospital because i knew she was going to die in 2 days. Kind of like i got a second chance. We were both crying and told each other how much we missed each other. Very vivid but i kept encountering obsticles when i tried to help her. ie the phone would not work when i dialed 911 What does this mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33 Cananda

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Dead friend

Cathy,
This dream may be addressing two aspects. One is the lingering emotions surrounding your friend's death. I know from personal experience we often wish we could do some things over, get a second chance when it comes to relationships. Being so close to Christmas the emotions over her passing are renewed. The obstacles you encounter in the dream may be your emotions. The hospital may indicate there is a need for more time in your healing process.

The second possible reason for your dream may be addressing some current issue in your waking life where certain obstacles prevented you from changing something in your life. You may wish you had a second chance. The two days be important here also. This lost chance may be about something you miss now.

Look to the first possibility as the most likely explanation to this dream. But also look to see if there are other issues in your present life that may fit. Second chances may be a clue as is the two Days {although the two days may be another reference to second chances}.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Dead friend

The analysis was actually very close to how I feel in life at times.

Thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present