Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sex Club/ Homosexuality

I dreamt that my partner and I went to a sex club. We stubled across a room that had about 7 mean in it. I realised, as i slid one of the doors open, that the sex club was for homosexuals only. I wanted to watch. There were to men who were palying out a fettish for garbage...taking it from a bin and rubbing it all over their bodies. There were two more men who were rubbing tomato sauce all over themselves as part of their sexual foreplay. My partner said we should close the door because they would want privacy. I said no, I want to watch, and opened to door again. Then two men began having anul sex. (I don't recall what the 7th man was doing....I think he was washing his hands in a sink. Also, the room had a medical feel about it...like it was a doctor's surgery...but this bit is fuzzy.)

Anna

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Sydney, Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Sex Club/ Homosexuality

Sorry for the errors...

the words are "stumbled"....and the room had seven "men" in it.

agghh

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Sydney, Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Anna,
I am assuming your partner is male. If not then my interpretation could very well be need alterations.

Sex dreams are often straightforward expressions of sexual desires. The dream may be a fantasy, a Freudian dream. But it probably reflects some aspect of your own sex life other than just fantasies. Has there been a desire for exploration in your sex life? One part of you wants to open up to new possibilities whereas another part is reluctant. Being dominated may play have some bearing in the dream.

The dream may be addressing conflicting emotions over your sex life. What is that like, is there some conflict? It may not be something you have shared with your partner, and perhaps need to.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Yes, my partner is male...

not sure this interpretation fits...I have explored lots of aspects of my sexuality...the club wasn't really about me (I feel) as I wasn't even supposed to be there....being female. perhaps it is about my masculine aspect perhaps? Not sure...

Thanks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: sydney

anna,
Since there have been questions about sexual attitudes involving your bofriend posed in previous posts, this dream may be addressing that relationship in some manner. It doesn't need to be about sex, sex may be used because it is a 'big' part of the relationship. Homosexuality could represent a union of different aspects within yourself, and/or the relationship. If the room does have a medical fel about it {the room is an spect of yourself} then it may be addressing the health of the relationship. But there will needs to be other aspects of the dream along those lines to support that possibility.

I will take another look at the dream in that context and see where it leads.
Does the number 7 have any meaning in your life?

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Sorry for delay G. I have been away...

7 is the age I was when my father died....

I think the dream does relate to my current relationship...but not sure how either...maybe a follow up dream will help.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: sydney

anna,
A future dream may help clarify what is going on in your unconscious mind. And the fact the number 7 does fit somewhere in your life may be important. I have found in my many interpretations that the inclusion of numbers in dreams are not random associations but most often clues to the dream message. Besides the relationship with your boyfriend, perhaps there are deeper emotional aspects that your dreams are trying to address. The relationship with your father may play a role somewhere within your dreams. What was that relationship life?

Gerard

stats from 7-14-10 to the present