Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
meat

I have been dreaming about red meat ( beef in a barrel with bloody water ) in the same dream I see people in a pool or river with clear water. I also see a road over the water and I'm driving on it, please help me to undrstand this dream.
My husband also dreamt that he came home and found me in bed with another man in our bedroom, he knew we were there but did not do anything, almost as if he has to accept it. what does this means?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 / canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: meat

Monica,
Sorry no one has looked at your dream. I started to give an interpretation last night but got distracted. We try to respond as soon as possible but there are those times we overlook a post.

As for your dream, it is difficult to understand a partial dream. If you could post the whole dream perhaps I could do a better job with the interpretation. But i will work with what you have posted and see what we can come up with.

Meat often symbolizes the physical body. The barrel of bloody along with the 'red' meat water may suggest there is some anger {red often symbolizes anger or passion} at some thing in your life. Unconsciously you may bew holding this anger in {barrel}. Blood is a symbol for energy. This may suggest this thing is draining you of your physical energy. The road would be the life you are living {the rasod you are traveling}. You may be trying to overcome this aspect in your life.

As for your husband's dream. The other man may represent something that your husband wishes he was but he will not, can not do anything about it. Is there something about your love life that he may feel would be better if he did something or was something different? What is it that he has accepted about himself that he wish he could change {doesn't really have to do with sex, could be any part of his life}?

You may want to try putting the two dreams together and see where that leads.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you so very much for your reply. Your respond was amazing. Our love life ( physically and emotionally ) has'nt been the way it used to be for years, maybe he wishes that I would be more loving or different. I presumed he's accepted the fact that this is what it is in the relationship because I've sort of accepted it, even though I can angry and sad sometimes, I do not feel or love him the way I should. Do you sense us coming apart or me being with someone else ? You are so right , sometimes I do feel drained. I know your gift is in dreams, etc. but you are so good , I thought maybe you might see something in the future.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Monica,
Thanks for the follow-up to my interpretation. And I do appreciate your kind words about my abilities.
Although I do believe I possess certain intuitive skills when reading dreams, it is Carl Jung's philosophies that provide the foundations to understanding dreams. I consider myself at best a conduit for his approach to the dream world.

The one thing dreams do not do as a rule of thumb is predict the future. Dreams compensate what we already know, consciously and unconsciously. If you know deep down in your soul there is going to be needed changes in your relationship, dreams can express those sentiments. But that is not the same as an actual event. The desire for change may be there but the actual experience is not something dreams will make a final call on. There are always exceptions. We may never have had the theory of relativity if not for a dream Einstein had prior to his final discovery.

I don't see anything in your dream that would suggest it is providing any clues to your future. The people in a pool or river with clear water may suggest there is more clarity to how you feel about these issues {the people are other aspects of your own psyche}. Plus the road over the water {water may symbolize the emotions involved with this issue} may suggest you are navigating the whole issue reasonably. But other than that nothing outstanding as to what to do next. Dreams reflect your true emotions and will expose some things you may not know. That alone may be enough toe assist you in 'future' decisions concerning this matter. To better understand how dreams function when it comes to predicting you may want to read this page on Precogntaive Dreams Do Dreams Predict the Future?

You may want to post future dreams. They may provide clues to how best you should proceed. Dreams go beyond the emotional element so you can see with better reason and clarity. That can be useful when making life changing decisions.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you for your promt reply.
I will do the best I can with your advise, Happy holidays and may God bless you.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present