Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Man and Woman

In a dream, I show a man and woman shooting at each other with a gun. The woman who shot at the man caught him up into a bag. This woman stood on a high level terrace holding onto the man. Across from the woman who held the man in a bag show people looking at her on the high level equal to theirs. The woman that held onto the man kepted him in her paper bag. She then looked down and show water beneath her. In the water she show a turtle and dog. The dog bit a person and took only the man's head. When I looked at the woman who held the man in a bag, I show three bullets holes in her chest.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Yonkers, NY

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Man and Woman

Jackie,
Your age. That is important. Sometimes I can tell from a dream whether you are in the formative stages of life {up to 35-40} or at mid-life and beyond {over 40}. Unfortunately this dream doesn't betray your age. And since you did not give your age, I will take that into account when looking at your dream.

Shooting at each other with guns may be aggression towards someone, and them with you. The gun may merely be a symbol of aggression. Or it could represent something more specific, perhaps with sexual implications {there have been a lot of such type, sexual, dreams of recent at the Forum}.

My first impulse was to look at the dream and at the relationship with men in your life. That may play into the dream but I believe there is more to it than just that. I'll address both aspects and see if it fits somewhere in your life.

As for relationships. What is your status relationship wise? Are you holding onto someone, perhaps wanting to keep him bagged up for your own needs {or for some other reason?}. Your true feelings may be covered up, thinking you want this person. You may look at this person for his intellect {which you may feel is less than yours}. Perhaps he fulfills other needs, more so than intellectually.

How many serious relationships have you engaged in? Could it be 3?

Another possibility to the dream relates to qualities you possess compared to others, specifically men. Intellectual qualities seems to stand out. Has there been conflicts recently that featured intellectual qualities? You may have had to be more aggressive in your approach in these conflicts? Do you feel you have to show your intellectual prowness so to keep men in line? If not this reason, something similiar?

Is there something in your life you wish to kep 'bagged' up?

Look at the interpretations and compare them to your life. One or both may fit. If not, hmmm....

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Man and Woman

Man and Woman

In a dream, I saw a man and woman shooting at each other with a gun. The woman who shot back at the man caught him up into a bag. The woman stood on a high level terrace holding onto the man. Across from the woman were people looking from their terrace on a high level. The woman that held onto the man kepted him in a paper bag. She then looked down and saw water beneath her. In the water, she saw a turtle and a dog. The dog bit a person and took the man's head off and kept it in his mouth. When I looked at the woman who held the man in a bag, I saw three bullet wounds in her chest

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45-54

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present