Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Boyfriends Dream

Hello.

This was a dream my boyfriend had, which kind of concerned me.

He was a prisoner, but he doesn't know why, and he was out in the yard playing with a pink ball with some other guys. The ball went over the fence, and landed near this place of business. He didn't want the guards to go get the ball because they would lose it, so he had to sneak over the fence to get it. He said that he first climbed over the fence, and that he had to stay hidden otherwise they would think he was trying to escape, then was climbing along a rocky ridge, like the one's they have in zoo's, the fake one's. He said that there was a river below and he had to walk across it, and then when he got to the parking lot the guard was there. He said he hopped back in the river really quick because he wanted the guard to think that he had just gotten wet, so that he wouldn't know he was wet already. Then he pointed out the pink ball for the guard to see.

Then they went to a resturaunt, and there was a train crash outside of it. He said that nobody was concerned for the people and he couldn't find any dead bodies, and he was confused by that. Then someone told him the train didn't really derail, it was just stopped to fix the engine. He had noticed a carriage full of people was going to Hogwarts and then he woke up.

What do you make of this dream? Thanks,
Tink

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22, Michigan

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: My Boyfriends Dream

Hi Tinkster,
I've looked at this dream a couple of times and I almost believe I see a pattern or patterns. But I still lack cohesion that puts it all together. If I can let me ask a coupe of questions.

How old your boyfriend?
and
Is he introverted type or extroverted, serious or outgoing?

I'll try to come up with something more definite soon.
Thanks,

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi. :)

He is 28 and he is extroverted with the right people and the right amount of alcohol.

Generally he keeps his feelings inside, and he is very defensive. He feels like he is being attacked with every statement I make. He is very protective of me as well.

It's a funny mix.
Tink

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Tinkster,
Thanks. This added information re-inforces my original impressions from the dream but not knowing for sure his age {I suspected he would be in his 20s since you are 22} I wanted to hold off with a final assessment. Anyone whose age is under 30 I give more attention to the outward possibilities {recent waking life experiences} more so than the inward possibilities {unconscious motivations, reflection of past experiences, etc}. With those over 40 I tend to do the opposite since at mid-life dreams are reflective as much as they are directed to current waking experiences {even though often both are addressed in a dream}.

My first impression of the dream was he is holding something in. Knowing how his character from the described interaction with you supports that pattern. This shows him in real life, and compliments the symbols in his dreams.

Balls are round which often symbolizes the true emotional self, which translates into needing/wanting to express/acknowledge something emotional about himself or his life.

The guards in his dream may represent the ego self , counter the dream self which is unbiased, that will try to foil any attempt to reconcile internal conflicts {selfishness/incapacities}. Unconsciously, and perhaps subconsciously, he is aware of why he acts as he does, but conscioulsy he won't/can't control it.

Often the roots of inner turmoil is childhood related. The train wreck probably reflects his life in many ways and he probably is having self doubts. Depression wouldn't eb unusual but it may not be apparent, if hge tends to hold his feling in. That may be why he lashes out at you. It is about his own inner conflicts, projected on others. If is from earlier experiences in life then the problem may be deep seeded.

Does he tend to make excuses about various things? Hogwarts is a fantasy world, another sign of possible deeper issues. He probably feels caged in {zoo and prison}about something in his waking life {have the two of you had discussions about the relationship and where it is going-or does he avoid the subject?} as well as unconsciously {deeper issues}.

If you can expound on my comments perhaps we will be able to get to a good understanding of tghis dream. I believe we are close to that already.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi.

That sounds very accurate to him.

I read this to him and he says "but it was a good dream. I was having fun playing with the ball with two other guys and some "jackass" threw it into the water" so he seemed surprised by the interpretation.

Personally I think it sums him up well, although he did have a wonderful childhood he does have a few cobwebs in the attick.

Thanks again,
Tink

stats from 7-14-10 to the present