Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ashes

Hi
My dream last night, seems light hearted at first yet there are symbols I don't know what they mean.
I remember dreaming of an architectural/landscape project. In real life, I am finishing my architecture/landscape degree.
Anyway in the dream I am looking at this newly designed garden with my uni friend. This garden or some parts of the garden seem to serve in memory of some dead person, perhaps influential to the services/facilities within the garden. I thought that because I looked at this cobblestone path, it seemed to have concrete mixed in or a layer of concrete, which seemed to also contain ashes of this dead person. The path may have had a thin layer of water flowing on top, and we were walking on the path admiring the surroundings.

In the later part of the dream I seem to be involved in a singing and dancing classes/school, and we, the students are having some sort of exam, as we perform in front of the teachers.

I would appreciate your help in getting to me about this dream, I am not sure what it means, there seem to be life/death symbols, and some lessons for me?

thank you
regards
Magda

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24 Melbourne Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: ashes

Magda,
The added info about working toward your architecture/landscape degree may provide the answer to what your dream is addressing. Your 'dream' statement 'This garden or some parts of the garden seem to serve in memory of some dead person, perhaps influential to the services/facilities within the garden' may be addressing the old self, that part of you which is about to achieve a goal {degree}. That person, before the degree, will soon become a memory although the intrical parts of your person still remains {those aspects that give you strenght and discipline to achieve your intended goal of getting your degree}. This part of you has come to an eend {dead person}. In working toward your degree you have left bits of yourself, ashes, along the way. Unconsciously you are admiring your perserverence {thin layer of water}.

The singing/dancing classes may represent your blissful self, working in a field {architecture/landscape} that benefits your heart and soul. This is your bliss, the thing in life you wish to be doing. Or it could be the ahievement itself, having the discipline to stay with it when it got tough. You exam may be your persererence.

Does this fit? At the age of 26 dreams often reflect current waking life experiences and the emotional responses to them. You are in your garden when you are working with architecture/landscape. And the achievement of getting your degree, that may be a blissful event in itself.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present