Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the revelation

hi all,
i would welcome any comments on this dream,

i am walking down a hallway,as i arrive at a door,
there is a blinding flash of white light,
i manage at the same instant to photograph it.
not expecting anything to have been caught,i am amazed to see 3 pictures,
the first is of the spirit of a young boy,who is mouthing the word, scream.
the 2nd is the spirit of a human like figure,
made up of green matrix type code,
the 3rd is of the light itself.

i am completley overjoyed as i realise, i have proof
of the existance of the supernatural.

my dreams of late have i think been pointing to some sort of inner/outer realization,
maybe this is a pointer to the content.
or is it compensation for a long held desire ?.
steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 51

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m-uk

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: the revelation

Steve,
I suggest it is both. The long held desire we are sure of, it is an important part of your journey. It is your journey. The content is the code, the language of myth and dreams.

The 3 pictures. I don't know for sure what is taking place but this number has been a constant in many posts of late at the Dream Forum. The next number is 4. Wholeness. That is the picture you and I are seeking to frame. And the secret is in the code. Is that not what symbols represent in dreams, a code? The secret code of the soul?

I had a realization about the number 3 yesterday. And it explains part of my fixation on the number 27. I have thought for a long time now that the 27 is partly represented by the year 2007. But looking back I now realize it will be 27 years, come 2007, that I first began my journey. It was only the beginning and it was about physical discipline. I lost 40 pounds using exercise and a better diet. I was determined to change things in my life {primarily stimulated by what I believed was a failed love affair of the heart}. And although it would be another 15 years before I confronted the psychological issues that were the underpinning to most of my problems, it was the discovery of this disciplined self that openned doors to future realizations.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Re: the revelation

hi gerard,
remember my no 12 bus,
i did the same as yourself,12 yrs ago was when the unconscious really stirred into action,
i found a significant dream exactly to the day from 12 yrs ago which was the pointer to what was to come,
and only now has a sense about it,
i am in a house that it floating in a vast sea,
i go down into the basement,to my suprize the floor is missing,exposing me/house to the vast depth of the ocean,out of the gloom comes an orca who bashes into the side of the house and turns it upside down,exposing me now to the sun and sky.
if you had not mentioned about your discovery of the 27 ref to years ,it might have taken me a bit longer to realize my own discovery,thanks for that,
as you can probably ascertain this dream was definatly the precursor for the journey i am now on.
absolutly amazing.
regards steve

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 51-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Steve,
Very interesting dream. An Orca coming to the rescue. Your dreams tend to border on archetypal imagery if not a direct association. I believe that is a great indication that your journey is progressing as it should. It also makes interpretation of your dreams a lot easier to understand.

As for the numbers {co-incidence that your bus is number 12=3}. It was all the posts with the numbers 3 & 4 that got me to thinking about my first experience with the major changes in my life. Of course as you probably know I have a fixation on the number 9 and more recently the number 27. When I took a deeper look at the possibilities I realized that will be 27 years this year {2007} that I first began to make real changes in my life. It was a precursor to deeper realization that were to come psychologically. I lost 40 lbs, a response to how I was beginning to look physically {I had ballooned to up 200 lbs} and to perceived failed relationship that I originally believed was one for the heart {which was in fact a result of my own psychological insecurities}.

Maybe it is just me but I do believe there is something major about to take place in 2007. I don't know if it is strictly personal or a universal event. If it has the pattern we see in dreams it could be both. We will see.

A footnote to the changes I made in 1979. Physical fitness has been a part of my lifestyle ever since. During those times prior to discovering Jung and Campbell it was those many workouts that kept me grounded. And now, at age 56, I am seeing the benefits. I do not have those physical ailments many boomers are experiencing. Pay me now, or pay me later. At least there was one wise decision among all the wrong ones I can look to and say was positive. The body is the temple.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Steve it seems to me you have been searching for an answer to something, in your dreams you have recieved the answer 3 times. Maybe since they are ghosts, lights, or unconvenional, your subconcious is telling you to look deeper. the answers you are looking for is there, screaming at you, you just have to get in the right perpective mind to understand it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48/Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present