Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This website

Hi, id just like to say how interesting this website is. I stumbled across it yesterday while in college, and i replyed to a few dreams. I studied different approaches to dream analysis last term (pshycology student), and being able to analyse real dreams is really good for me. I hope that my answers make sence to whom i reply to. My punctuation can be a little crazy when im in mid "writing flow"
thanks xxx

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 surrey

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: This website

Nathalie,
We are so happy you found the web site also. And that you do have an interest in dreams. If you will take time to explore this site {actually two sites, Myths-Dreams-Symbols and Dreams A 2 Z} you will discover much about the unconscious mind and the influences it can have on your life, especially your adult life. And when you reach mid-life you will better prepared for what is to come, and what it is all about. We look forward to your visiting and being a part of the forum.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: This website

thank you! xxx

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 surrey

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present