Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Death dreams

I recently broke up with my fiancé who is the father of my child however I just began to have dreams that he is dead or that he's getting shot the first dream I had was we were at home I guess we had gotten back together because everything was just as it were when we were together, but he was about to go out with some friends or coworkers from work. I had Begged him not to go out with them because he barely know them but he insisted on going out with them. They arrived at the house and he was already outside waiting for them down be street. I had gone outside to see who these people were however he was already in the car with them. As soon as I looked up they shot him in the head. I didn't stay around to see what else happened I began running towards the house but as soon as I got close to the house everything began moving in slow motion. What could this mean ?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21/female/ Milwaukee

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present