Fleetwood Community Message Forum

Fleetwood Community Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Facials and more at Blue Ridge Community College at a fraction of the cost!!!

Hi All,

I just wanted to thank the Fleetwood Community for reaching out to me at this very difficult time. The Elizabeth House received the donations as well and were very grateful to all of you. Alan will be sorely missed!

Many of you have asked what you could do to help. As some of you know, I am currently trying to finish my studies at Blue Ridge Community College so I can graduate in May. Part of the curriculum is the clinical (hands on) portion as you might imagine. I would encourage the women of the community to take advantage of the school price list and receive a wonderful relaxing European facial, complete with facial massage and hydrating mask for only $30 (salon price $90-100). We also offer services such as brow tinting, and tweezing to name just a few. We also offer microdermabrasion, an exfoliating process revealing much younger looking skin. This is a win/win situation as we would both benefit from the services!

Our department is located in the David Sink building on the Blue Ridge campus.

We take clients Mon-Thurs., 9:30am to 11:30 am. If you are interested, please call or text (828) 606-8307 or e-mail at noel.rieger@yahoo.com
Thanks again and I hope to see you soon.
Noel Rieger (902)

Unit #: 902