Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lawn and Garden Magazine

I recieved my January issue of the new Lawn and Garden Magazine yesterday and have read it front to back twice already. I am very pleased with the new Magazine and offer my congradulations to Mike Hamper for the wonderful article and pictures of our Speedex tractors. If you have not subscribed you will be pleased no matter what garden tractors that you collect. We are very lucky to have someone with as much knowlege and interest as Mike has. Keep up the good work. Thanks Much

Re: Lawn and Garden Magazine

I also have placed an order for the new magazine but it's not expected until the end of this month. I hope to get it soon.

Re: Lawn and Garden Magazine

Fellows I received mine on Feb. 15.....I am sure the next issue will not be as slow....thanks for the great comments...I think the Mag. is top quality and look forward to future issurs.....Mike Hamper