Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wanted Speedex Part

Hello I am looking for a toolweldment bar for a s19 speedex tractor? Can any one help? Thank You. John

Re: Wanted Speedex Part

The tractor is a 1832 speedex.A tool bar weldment.Part # is 100-7001 category O. Its for my 73 year old Father,Joe. Thank You,John.

Re: Wanted Speedex Part

John, your tractor Model 1832 is one of the newer ones and most folks are still using theirs on a regular basics... the same tool bar was used on the Model 1632 also. Not many of the later year tractors are being abanded for parting out....they just keep going...perhaps someone that is using the tractors above just for show would part with their tool bar....for now ....Mike Hamper