Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
stupid question

Hi, Heres my stupid question, just finishing up on the restoration of my 1030, and while finishing up puttin the engine on it today i seem to have forgotten which pulley the trans is drove off of. Is it the smaller one that is close to the engine or thelarger one tword the belt guard. Dont know which one is for mower and which for trans. Thanks Nathan

Re: stupid question

Not stupid at all. Been there done that. Thank goodness for digital cameras. Now I take pics before I tear down since I always seem to forget something when I go to put it back together, no matter how carefully I took notes and labeled. I hate having to figure out where the "extra" parts go. Anyway, as you have probably already figured, the inside pulley is for the drive belt. That way you can get to the PTO pulley for your mower etc. Good luck in your resto.