Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
S14 1961 Serial # 017C

Greetings from Canada

I am very new to Speedex tractors just acquiring mine near North Bay, Ontario last year. I have joined the club and look forwaard to attending a show.

I need all the information tht I can acquire on my 1961 speedex. If you have any advice or inforamtion, please fel free to e-mail me at uphillfarm@sympatico.ca.

Also, I would like to visit and see your tractors when in your area. We have a daughter in Medina, Ohio and visit often. If you are near there and would consider a visit to talk shop and share information, I would love to do so.

David Gunter
RR2Thamesford, Ontario
Canada
N0M2M0
519-285 3372 Home
519539 6101 Work

Re: S14 1961 Serial # 017C

I have let David know about the Atwood Lake Festival in the Fall usually Oct. and that it is near Medina Ohio

Instant Messenger: Atwood Lake show fall near Medina