Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wiring

Hi, i finally found a starter generator for my 1030 and wasn't a hundred percent sure how to hook up the voltage regulator. I know that f on the generator goes to f on regulator and b goes to battery side of solenoid and that l is for accessories their is one more tab on the regulator and im not sure what it gets hooked up to. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Re: Wiring

Nathan give me yur e-mail address and I can send you a wiring diag. Mike Hamper

Instant Messenger: Wireing Diagram

I found the diagram on the internet and got it all hooked up, which is a lot nicer than using the pull rope. Appreciate the offer though. Thanks

Nathan, can you post the link to the diagram. It is always nice to have it on file. Did you get it off the Briggs site?

Hi, I can't remember the page because i searched for hours. But i now have an old briggs book that shows i think four different diagrams for wiring the whole system if you give me ur email within a few days i should be able to send you copies. Also i think you may have sent me an email and i deleted it because it ended up in my junk box. Thanks

jbrentburns@yahoo.com

Thanks. May come in handy. Last year my 6 year old was "helping me work on the tractor" when he hit the battery with a wrench giving him a little shock and wedging it between the fender causing a huge short. He was fine, but the battery cables glowed red hot after a few seconds, melting through their insulation. Got to spend an hour replacing burnt wiring, and I fully expect more wiring problems.