Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
s23

I just bought Speedex #2, first was in 1980 S17 or S19 (I will check that) that did not run and I never had the time to get it to run, it just sat in the shed (still there), now also own a S23 with the 2 speed belt set up, has anybody converted this type to 3 or 4 speed by adding a manual trans to them, like a warner t90 or t92. I would like to slow the forward speed down to be able to use this to pull my wood trailer from the woods to the house. I know this was an option on the S24 Thanks, jim

Re: s23

S19 on the little tractor, anyone know of a source for rear tires?

Re: s23

m.e.Miller tire of Wauseon, Ohio 800-621-1955. www.millertire.com Not cheap, Mike

Instant Messenger: One Tire source