Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best way to sell Model 1631

I have a 1631 with Kohler engine that runs great and I want to sell it. Where is the best place to sell? How much should I ask? It's got a snowplow, cultivator, disc plow, mower deck with it. It's got some surface rust and needs a choke cable.

Re: Best way to sell Model 1631

This is a great place to advetize Speedex tractors. You will get those that are truly interested and are knowlegable. E-bay also is a great place. As far as selling price, it should be worth at least $100 and I could be interested myself. I'm just kidding !! It is worth what someone else is willing to pay and what you are willing to take! I have two 1631's and one 1632 and several others. They are great tractors and I am sure that you will not have any trouble finding a buyer. Good Luck Ron