Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
S-17 starter switch

I have a S-17 that I found in a barn with a pallet of attchments. The tractor looks to be complete except the wiring was stripped from the tractor. I purchased a new voltage regulator and began rewiring the unit from a wiring diagram I found in a old Briggs and Stratton manual. With pallet of attachments I found what looks to me to be a push button start. I have looked on photos on the website to see if I can find where it would be mounted, but did not see any. I wondered it anyone would know if these tractor were equipped with a push button and/or where it would be mounted.

Thanks,

Re: S-17 starter switch

I have a s24 it has a push button starter mounted right in front of the shifter on a panel. I will take a photo of it when I get out to the barn.

Re: S-17 starter switch

Mike I have re-sent the photos of General Starter Switch location from Sept 08 to you again