Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need help Identifing tractor

Hey guys,

Need a little help figuring out which tractor i have. Its been in my family since later 60's early 70s, it was my dad fathers tractor, then was giving to my dad when he passed away. heres a link to the picture

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/59/l_a3bff387d9154dc4a8a1837b70ad651b

also would anyone kno where i could find the decal set and placement of said decals? i would like to restore the tractor and where could i find a mower deck? my dad got rid of the one it had back in the late 70s but thank god he kept the plow! thanks guys!

Regards
Kyle

Re: Need help Identifing tractor

Hey guys

got the number off the right side of the frame, it reads: "0263E"

hope that helps

Regards
Kyle