Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Parts Wanted

I have a S23 purchased new in June of 1964. Has been in the family since. I am looking for front wheel bushings and also a brake lever which is mounted to the pedal. also will need seals for the gear box. Will be restoring it this summer of 09. Will be looking for a mower deck afterward. Can contact me at bmakowski@oh.rr.com.
Thank you.

Re: Parts Wanted

i also have a 64 S23, i rebuilt the motor 3 years ago and began to do a restoration on mine, i already did the plow, and now working on that size bushings i need for the front, napa where i am(also a tractor dealer) is working on finding what i need

Instant Messenger: en4cer87

Hi Kyle,
Let me know if you can find the bushings. I have rebuilt the plow, snow plow and discs. I have to make new bars for the cultivators and then start on the body.
You can email me at the address in my first post.
Thanks,
Ben

Re: Parts Wanted Bushings Front Wheels

Hello Ben , listed below is information I received from a fellow collector, Terry, on the Front Wheel Bushings. A place to purchase and the modifications he did to make the work . Mike Hamper

MSC
100 msc drive
Jonestown,pa. 17038-0000
1-800-645-7270 7:00a.m.-11:00p.m.
The part number is
06455299 for 1x1-3/8x1-1/2 bronze flanged bushing. I had to cut off some of
the flange face to fit the axel length. I have a lathe so this made it easier for me. You can pass this on to anyone else that has a s-14 or a s-23. I have both and the bearings are the same on these two. Thank you for
your help. terry

Thank you mike, was just at napa, they didnt have a listing for the bushings.

Hello,
We have a machine shop close to our house.
I have an S-24 so i could give a wheel to them and have them recreate it if you wanted. if your interested in it i could have them give me a quote for you. just let me know

Brandon

I have some bushings on ebay, new

Instant Messenger: gjeeper04@yahoo.com