Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Speedex and Strongland Parts

I purchased the Strongland parts from the previous person that posted here. I have lots of new gearing for Speedex and Strongland and miscellaneous parts from pedals covers to steering wheels and complete front axles for the bigger Speedex and the Strongland tractors. I also have access to a former Speedex dealer that still has lots of Speedex parts. I have attachments and many other parts. Please email me with what you need. I am located in South Central PA.

Re: Speedex and Strongland Parts

Hi Troy, I talked to Denny about the time you were making the deal to purchase all of the Strongland Parts. Will you have enough parts to put any Stronglands together complete?

Re: Speedex and Strongland Parts

Yes. We have a few tractors that are almost complete and enough parts to finish most of them. We would like to sell most of them. If your interested you can email me at ssports@embarqmail.com. If you include your phone number my dad can call you. He purchased them and knows a lot more about them.