Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wheel bolt pattern

I am looking to put some "non" tractor rims on my spare s23 and put some regular radial tires on for turf safe use... anyone have a suggestion for the best fitment?

Instant Messenger: same as email

Re: wheel bolt pattern

Hello Paul in the later years Speedex did put 15 " rims on their tractors for either the std. rib tire or a turf type of tire. If you look thru the photo section S24 round hood, you will see photos of 16" rims with turf and in the Hydrostatic tractors the 15" rims with turf tires. the 15 " rim will most likely offer you the best opportunity for reasonable priced tires and the bolt patten works on the tractors with 16" rims.

Instant Messenger: 15 " Speedex rims