Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
S24 carb.

I have a S24 with the 10 HP BS engine. I have carb issues. It won't run unless the choke is pulled just a bit. Where can I get a rebuild kit/new carb. The problem is BS support doesn't have the numbers in their data base that I am reading off the engine. The engine was built in 1974, that I know for sure. Anyone can call me at 724-816-7666.

thanks,Jim

Re: S24 carb / "Antique" B&S manuals source

Try this link to B&S corp website

http://www.briggsandstratton.com/us/en/support/faqs/antique-engine-specifications

Good luck

Re: S24 carb / "Antique" B&S manuals source

thanks Paul I've been having problems getting the correct carb kit. Seems BS doesn't have the numbers in their database that are stamped on my engine.