Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
S14 Plow mount

I have a snow plow blade for my S14 but I lack the mounting/lifting frame for it. I have seen photos of what it should be but lack the proper dimensions to make one. I was hoping that someone in this forum who has one would be kind enough to measure theirs and pass on the specs to me. I have made a drawing of it as I interpret what I have seen with blank spaces for the stock sizes and dimensions. I can forward the drawing to those who might respond.

Re: S14 Plow mount

Did you ever get the measurements? If not I have the part and would behappy to help.

Re: S14 Plow mount

Thanks for the offer to help! I did receive a response from another enthusiast and I believe I have enough info (dimensions) to fabricate a plow mount. Whether or not my welding skills (I have none) will be up to the task is the next issue. I have all the bar stock in hand now and am ready to give it a try.