Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Show Atwood 2018

I was not able to attend the Atwood Lake Fall Festival in Oct. 2018. I was, however, able to spend the Saturday with my friend Stan Pierson and grandson Josh at Stan's home in West Springfield , Pa. We were able ,at one point, talk with Ray while he at the show on Sat. There were a lot of new rules and a big location change from past years. There was quite a bit of rather unhappy fellows that did attend. the hours of coming and going and charges for the over night were unexpected. Concerines for the 2019 show and a repeat of the same will determine the outcome of attendence in 2019. In the past 15 or so years of my attendenc it was a pleasent and memorable experance. Comment here if you want. There is a review happening and anything that is appropiate I will post on the site.

Instant Messenger: Atwood show 2018

Re: Show Atwood 2018

Your very own commitment to getting the message throughout came to be rather powerful. learn more