Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Plastic 1640?

Have found plastic 1640 chassis. Was unaware of any olastic, other than Eagle. I have now been sent a picture. I have no hood on mine. What's chance I will ever find one? I did find person claiming to one time having Nos, but junked when no interest in them. Made Me cry, heh!
I'm debating whether to bring this back from dead or just use metal body? It also has a v-twin Vanguard.

Re: Plastic 1640?

I have to voice my passion for your kindness giving support to those people that should have guidance on this important matter. prodigy math game play free

Re: Plastic 1640?

Been awhile since here. I now have this tractor all together and running again, sort of. I need to use starter fluid to get it going, but once running is fine and throttles right and stuff. Kind of odd, have to figure that one out. I've been told to check the valve cover gaskets for sealing and maybe the fuel pump which runs off those covers. I don't have picture on puter, maybe can come back with other device and add?