Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pricing speedex 840 to sell

Hi, I have my dads speedex 840 he bought in 1976 for sale but I don’t know what price to ask! It has been in the garage out of the weather! He also rebuilt motor and has mower deck! He was getting older and didnt feel like working on it anymore! Had a plow but family took that! He said that all parts are there... Any help will be greatly appreciated..

Re: Pricing speedex 840 to sell

So, where is this at?? Have a price in mind? Way to see any pictures?

glperry4@yahoo.com is my email if you can send there.

Re: Pricing speedex 840 to sell

I acknowledge all that you have added as far as anyone is concerned base.Admiring the time and exertion you put into your web journal and nitty gritty data you offer.Thanks.