Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interest in restoring wife’s dads tractor who passed

My wife’s Dad and Mom were killed by a drunk driver. He had this tractor and it would mean a lot to her to get it restored at some point in the future. I really have no idea where to start but I found this webpage. I’m open to ideas. I was told by her brother that her dad had bought it new in 1968 and has been operating up until 5 years or so ago.

Well I was trying to add pictures of it but so far I can’t get it to paste the pictures. I have no idea the model number etc. it’s got a center mount mowing deck. It has a plow and front blade too. I’m all ears if you folks have any suggestions. We are in North Carolina but they are from Ashtabula OH.

Feel free to email at n158bk@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Eric Groome

Instant Messenger: Facebook

Re: Interest in restoring wife’s dads tractor who passed

I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up.

You may visit https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/rate-my-professors/nnkkhiedpojkjnaclgkbphkdgomblldh