Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Model B

Hello Speedex owners,
Bought my 1942 Model B about 15 years ago from original owner.
It has JD spike tooth harrow, plow,tandem disk harrow,
front snow plow& owners maual.
Its only restored to decent running condition.
Put on cooper 16" military tires.
Would love to come to the spring tractor show.
Doubt that will happen, I live in caifornia & gas is $2.75 a gal @ 10 MPG that would be about 7 millon$.
Talk to ya soon, Mark

Re: Model B

Mark , thank you for visiting the site...would love to have photos of your tractor for the site....Mike

Instant Messenger: Thank You

You lucky dog. I think that about all of us Speedex owners would love to have a Model B. Nice find to get one from the orignal owner. We would all love to see some pictures of your tractor and implements on the web site. Thanks for sharing.

Afternoon Wallace,everybody,
Sorry I got so excited when found this site,I gave some misinformation;the disk is a single not tandem & the owners manual is actually a 45 page sales book.
This tractor is a rugged unit & is still being worked.
I'm going to put together some photos & my tractor's
history proably in a couple weeks.
This is a great web site,I love old iron!
Mark

DEAR SPEEDEX OWNERS--I HAVE JUST INHERITED A 1942 MODEL "B" FROM MY GRANDFATHER WHO WAS THE ORIGINAL OWNER. IT RUNS WELL AND HAS A FRONT BLADE AND BREAKER TEETH, PLOW, FURROW ATTACHMENT, AND 5" REAR ROLLER. I AM LOOKING TO SELL OR FIND A CURRENT VALUE. I WOULD LIKE TO SELL TO A SPEEDEX COLLECTOR WHO WILL APPRECIATE A RARE FIND. I LIVE NEAR PORTLAND OREGON AND CAN BE REACHED AT 1-360-521-9825 DURING DAY-I AM RETIRED AND PHONE IS A CELL #.--THANKS FOR NOW---LARRY

Look in the photo's section for both of these tractors...Mike Hamper