Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Speedex Red

Hi all. Just finished painting my new trailer. (The designated Speedex hauler) I took Mike's advice and used the Case IH paint. Regular paint thinner or naptha does not work. I used Dupont brand, Nason, Full Base medium reducer, 441-21 because it was laying around. Any good automotive reducer should work but do a test sample first! The numbers on the gallon I bought from the Case dealer are B17562.
$42. Also I added an enamel hardener from Tractor Supply. $9. It sprayed great with no runs and dried fast. It looks great!! Now on to the tractors,
in my spare time? Gary

Re: Speedex Red

Thanks Gary, WOW , great job... I have only used the available spray cans myself....now all you need is a Speedex decal on the fenders of your trailer... :>) .. Mike

Re: Speedex Red and Zero Rust

The Zero Rust available from NAPA is a really close red to the International red I used on my FG , and it helps stop reocurring rust. great for the attachments, may require a clear coat for the decals to stick better.....Mike